OutdoorCommunity.ie and OutdoorDiscovery.ie present the Farmleigh Family Adventure Weekend in Farmleigh House (Phoenix Park, Dublin) – 10th & 11th of September (11am to 5pm both days). Fun and adventure for all the family, and best of all, all the activities are completely FREE for everyone! No booking required, just come along on either day and take part.
- Mountain Biking - a mini mountain biking obstacle course with adult and child size bikes with expert tips from on-hand instructors
- Rock Climbing - a fully mobile climbing wall with 3 climbing courses and safety harnesses for all sizes. There will be instructors to point the way too
- Archery - Show Robin Hood who is boss and try your hand at archery. Adult and child bow sizes available
- Orienteering Course - find your way around the beautiful Farmleigh grounds in a treasure hunt style orienteering adventure. Maps provided
- Peddle Karts - peddle power is the best type of power!
- Aqua Spheres - walk on water without even getting your feet wet!. Jump into a giant balloon/bubble and try to keep your balance as you skate around the Farmleigh pond
- Zorbing - jump into a giant balloon and fling yourself down a hill! More fun than it sounds…
- Family/Team Games - pit your wits against other families, teams and even your own kids with our collection of team games and brain teasing puzzles
So come on down, we’d love to see you there!